So I know I’ve done the liebster award before but I got nominated again by the gorgeous Cosmeticaitlin and she asked some really great questions! Plus it’s Saturday night and I’m not feeling that great so I might as well stay in and do some blog stuff! I’ve also been recently nominated for the Sunshine Award and here is a link to my previous liebster blog post. I’ll start off with the mandatory 11 facts shall I?
1. I have two tattoos. I want more! My mother doesn’t know about both of them..
2. I am totally afraid of snakes. I can’t even look at them. It makes watching Harry Potter really hard.. And I love me some HP!
3. I have two older sisters and a younger brother. My brother is 14 but he’s still the most precious thing to me!
4. I have an obsession with leopard print and polka dots
5. I live incredibly close to my workplace. It takes me 1 min 50 secs to lock my front door, walk to work and sit down at my desk. It’s awesome!
6. I love to entertain! I’m always the hostess (Like Monica from Friends!)
7. My favourite movie is “Singing In The Rain”
8. I am a big fan of homewares and linen! I spent over $200 on 1000 thread count sheets! Plus I got a 1000 thread count duvet cover too.. Which was another two hundy..
9. I am mathematically challenged. I dropped math when I was 15 years old. Which is funny because now I work in tax.. Funny how things work out.
10. I am a morning person. I wake up early everyday, much to the annoyance of my boyfriend. You just get more done when you get up early!
11. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 15, I’m 22 now..
And onto the questions from Caitlin!
1. If you had a time machine, where would you go? What would you see?
I would love to go back to the 1500′s and find out just who the Mona Lisa was modelled on and why she’s smirking… Plus take the painting! Hehe..
2. What’s your favorite colour?
3. Coke, or Pepsi?
4. If you got a do-over for one thing in your life, would you do it?
Nothing. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason..!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
This will sound cliche, but New York City!
6. What’s your favorite clothing store?
7. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Haha probably an Asian?? If we take looks and just go based on personality then I’d get Emma Stone to do it. She’s funny and doesn’t give a —- like me! Or Mila Kunis!
8. What’s your favorite season?
Autumn! My birthday is in autumn… I love my birthday
9. What’s your favorite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
10. What do you like about yourself the most?
Ummm…. My skin colour? I tan really easily and evenly as well.
11. What’s your favorite makeup brush?
Oh I’m not that great of a make up wizz! But I do like a nice stippling brush!
Now, I haven’t really started following anyone new since the last time I had to nominate people for the sunshine award so I’m not going to nominate anyone this time around..